Our Booking Rules – Please Read
- Between April and October, we operate a 2 night minimum stay policy at weekends.
- This is subject to availability and may be waived for late cancellations.
- Single occupancy rates are half of the above price plus £20.00 supplement.
- Available November-March for weekend stays.
- An extra bed/cot in a family room will be charged at £20.00 per night B&B.
- Dogs only permitted in certain rooms, please enquire on booking.
- They will be charged from £10.00 per night.
- Telephone reservations are accepted subject to confirmation either by letter,
- fax or receipt of credit card details within 7 days.
- There is no charge to cancel any room booking up to 72 hours before arrival (2pm).
- Any cancellations after this time will be charged in full for the whole stay.
- We advise that if in doubt, guests should purchase holiday insurance to cover such eventualities.
Very nice food and friendly service. This place is a must for anyone interested in history. The Old Court has kept many of its original charming character and was once owned by General John Simcoe – founder of the City of Toronto, Canada in 1792. He is buried in a mausoleum the nearby church of St Dubricius.
How to find us
Old Court Hotel & Dining Room
Symonds Yat West,
Herefordshire HR9 6DA
Phone: 01600 890367
Monday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Tuesday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Wednesday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Thursday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Friday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Saturday7.30AM – 11:30PM
Sunday7.30AM – 11:30PM